Thursday 7 May 2009

Format / interaction

Working on my concept and ideas for the 'From Experience' brief, I've started to develop and look into the types of format i'm looking to work towards. Whether it is a poster, interactive piece, website, pack of cards or a book etc.
Some inspiration...

Muji
Colour guide for the selection of gel pens available from the muji stores.


Helmo
Pack of interactive inforgraphics cards.


Hakuhodo
Act Now Campaign

Featured in Japanese Graphics Now!


Jamie Wieck
A few examples of the conceptual ideas that have developed into some fun interactive products.





Business card design by Jamie Wieck in an attempt to make it last on the client's desk rather than being placed and fortotten about in a pocket or the bottom of a bag.


BisonArt
A couple of rather aesthetically appealing pieces of type work by Cape Town based BisonArt. I've always had an interest in typography and image, which these two example sum up quite well.


HELMO
French based design agency who focuses on installation and exhibition work.
Personally, I just love the use of colour, composition and the blend of type and image with these poster designs. Looking at the pieces in more depth


Lux2 Project



Rock'n'roll
Exhibition space design by Helmo.





51japanesecharacters.com
An interesting pack of cards, that contain the information of 51 characters that reflect the japanese culture.
Something similar that I might be considering for my own project. I like the idea of how something suddenly becomes interesting purely from the first impression of the aesthetics. Something that I could possibly adapt with my problem of student's not cooking properly.


Vinyl will kill
A pack of 36 webcards cards as part of the Vinyl will Kill book, containing visuals and contact information of 36 designers, artists and illustrators.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the plate, it's so cute!