Sunday 22 March 2009

Line - 22/03/09

In terms of the direction I intend to pursue, I have decided to continue my exploration into the concept of space, perspective and depth outside a Mac. I find the 3d experiments a lot more interesting compared to the screen - based visuals that I have generated earlier on. Which is why I have decided to venture on the use of different 3D materials, exploring 3d space, depth and dimension - capturing and recording my progress through video and photography.

I like the interactive element of the concept of perspective, especially with typography as it engages the viewer quite effectively, therefore I have decided to stick with typography. In terms of directions to resolve this project, I have considered a few different formats that I will experiment towards:

- Installation
- Window display
- 3d billboard display





No comments: