Sunday 22 March 2009

Line | Photoshoot 01

Furthering my investigation into perspectives and typography, I carried out a brief photo shoot to explore this concept outside a Mac. Up to this point, most of my work on this has been done digitally, which I wanted to move away from.

I created a few paper boxes of 2 different sizes, and played around with different layout and compositions, in an attempt to capture the forms of letters from different camera angles.


As a conclusion to this, I think the photo shoot has been more of a test on what I'll need to prepare for a 2nd photo shoot; the photos although were quite interesting, they didn't really reflect the concept and ideas on typography that I was looking for. The studio has been re-booked for another session on tuesday, which I will make a 2nd attempt on but probably using lego bricks instead as it would be easier to construct shapes out of.


No comments: